Saturday, March 28, 2009

Preview: Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500

Readers, this is the first race that has the top-35 locked in. It became even more evident why everyone was trying so hard to lock in last week, when this week's qualifying was rained out. Unfortunately, I didn't get this posted as soon as I would have liked, but had Jimmie Johnson on the pole, but that doesn't matter. I am going to post my finish results by this afternoon. I have them already written down, so I will go ahead and post a rough order, but please check this after 2 PM CDT today if you want an updated version. I will also put a note in above the order I have chosen.

  1. #24 - Jeff Gordon
  2. #48 - Jimmie Johnson
  3. #33 - Clint Bowyer
  4. 18 - Kyle Busch
  5. #29 - Kevin Harvick
  6. #11 - Denny Hamlin
  7. #88 - Dale Earnhardt Jr
  8. #14 - Tony Stewart
  9. #42 - Juan Montoya
  10. #1 - Martin Truex Jr
Dark Horses
  • #16 - Greg Biffle
  • # 6 - David Ragan
  • #31 - Jeff Burton
Pole:----- Lap Leader: Jeff Gordon

thanks for reading.
-DT